Bringing the resources of an elite rehab and training environment to your local community.
Clubs and Communities
To effectively treat and prevent injuries – early intervention is the key. Due to this, we don’t just provide physiotherapy within the walls of Kieser centres. This means our physiotherapists can be found on football fields, on running tracks, with cycling teams and presenting at schools to help our local community with their injury management.
Kieser launched it's Clubs and Communities Program to extend its services to sporting clubs, schools and local community groups in and around the suburbs in which we are located.
Whether it be school sport or a local club competition, the success of an individual or team often depends on their availability through injury. Missing individual trials due to injury or losing club games due to not having your best players available need not be the case. At Kieser we work closely with players and parents as well as reporting through to coaches on the progress of players back from injury. Our Injury Clinics and weekly Playing List Report have proven to be invaluable to several of the clubs we work with in managing their player list and preventing recurrence of injury.
Each Kieser centre is equipped with world class rehabilitation facilities that are not available in most physiotherapy clinics. We are also one of the few physiotherapy groups to have partnered with DorsaVi, the developer and provider of the ViPerform system used by clubs such as Richmond Football Club and Manchester United in evaluating injuries as well as determining readiness to return to play.
For local sporting clubs and schools our services include -
- Trainer education evenings
- Provision of physiotherapists or exercise physiologists at games and/or training sessions
- Post match Injury Clinics for assessment and evaluation of post weekend injuries
- Playing list Injury Reporting - weekly reports to coaches as to players injury status and match day availability
- Member rates for all players for physiotherapy treatment and strength programs
- Education evenings on injury management and prevention
- Youth conditioning program
We also offer a comprehensive athlete screening which includes -
- Posture analysis
- Core Strength and Core Stability assessment
- Gait analysis
Some of the local communities that we work with include:
- South Melbourne Football Club
- Melbourne University Blacks Football Club
- Bentleigh Football and Netball Club
- Mentone Football Club
- Macedon Football and Netball Club
- Geelong Grammar School
- Leopold Football and Netball Club
- Newtown and Chilwell Football and Netball Club
- MOVE - Muscle, bone and joint health
For more information about how we can help bring the world of elite sport into your environment contact email@example.com