Kieser Golf Assessment
How's Your Golf Swing?
For amateurs and professionals alike, core strength, flexibility and muscular control are integral to achieving your best possible score. For single figure handi-cappers, this might mean an extra 10-20m in drive length. For those of us with double figure handicaps, this might mean the endurance not to drop any shots in the last 5 holes.
Kieser offers a 60 minute golf assessment to help you analyse any deficiencies in your swing and improve your game.
The Kieser Golf Assessment includes:
- Functional movement screening by a certified physiotherapist
- Use of our Lumbar Extensor machine to test your core strength
- A written report that can be used by your coach to better understand areas for improvement in your golf swing.
- Improve core strength
- Maximise joint and muscle range of motion to fascilitate technique
- Increase overall strength to increase club head speed
- Increase postural stability for swing consistency
- Enhance musclar endurance to minimise fatigue
*Private health insurance rebates may apply. Currently assessments cannot be booked at our Caulfield, Essendon or Sandringham centres.
Click here to read how Kieser has helped one of our members improve his golf game.
Strength improves your running; strong muscles ensure stability on any surface.
Pedal stronger with the right training.
Carve the slopes from first tracks to final chair
Play the game longer and stronger
Tennis players quickly come to appreciate the superior fitness, power and endurance required by all players on the court
So you surfed in the 70s? Keep surfing in your 70s